Contents of Model 00 - Kybernetica Model
List of Publications
[No Category Assigned]
BP Trends Article
- A 21st Century Business Lexicon
- A BPM Methodology—What Is It and Why It Is Important
- A Comparison of Common Business Modeling Approaches to GODS Generic Business Architecture
- A Framework for a BPM Center of Excellence
- A Framework for Defining and Designing the Structure of Work Part 2
- A Framework for Defining and Designing the Structure of Work Part 3
- A Framework for Defining and Designing the Structure of Work
- A Process is Not Just a Flowchart (or a BPMN model)
- A Single Page Generic Business Architecture
- Abstraction in Business Architecture
- All Is Changed, Changed Utterly
- An Architecture for Innovation
- An Opportunity of Governance
- Are Capabilities Architecture?
- Are You a Business Analyst?
- Are you being served?
- Artistic Processes
- Becoming Process Centric
- Behavioral Methods Applied to Lean Six Sigma
- Boxes, Lines, Widgets, and Words: Managing Detail and Perspective in Models
- BPM and Business Analysts
- BPM and Other Domains of Practice
- BPM and Project Management
- BPM Critical Success Factors Lessons Learned from Successful BPM Organizations
- BPM for Knowledge Workers: Inside Decision Intensive Processes (DIPs): Knowledge, Practice, Context, and Characteristics
- BPM for Knowledge Workers: The Structural Foundations of Decision Intensive Processes (DIPs)
- BPM Points of View
- BPM: Structured vs. Unstructured
- BPMN for Business—The Role of the Customer
- Building Metrics for a Process
- Business Architecture and IT
- Business Architecture and Process Improvement
- Business Architecture Scenarios
- Business Architecture: Critical Thinking in Business Architecture
- Business Architecture: The Missing Link between Business Strategy and Enterprise Architecture
- Business Innovation in the Cloud: Executing on Innovation with Cloud Computing (book review)
- Business Performance Management: The Other BPM
- Business Process Architecture and the Process-Centric Company
- Business Process Manifesto!
- Business Process Problems
- Business Process, BPMN and Business Rules
- Business Processes and Data
- Business Processes from an Enterprise Perspective
- Business Processes Start with Capabilities
- Capabilities and Processes
- Capabilities, Again
- Capabilities, Agile, and “Process Blindness”
- Complex and Dynamic Processes
- Creativity Management – The New Challenge for BPM
- Customers and Business Processes
- Demystifying the Relationship Between Processes and Capabilities: A Modest Proposal
- Developing an Enterprise Architecture
- Disabled by Enablers, Punished by Rewards
- Don’t Panic, It May be Simpler than you Think! Business Processes and Business Rules need not be Complex
- Enterprise and Process Architecture Patterns
- Examining Capabilities as Architecture
- Examining Capabilities
- Explaining the Multiple Dimensions Of BPM Using A 3D Model
- From Process Analysis to Employee Job Aids
- Government Process Management: A review of key differences between the public and private sectors and their influence on the achievement of public sector process management.
- Has the Process Approach Arrived Yet?
- How Do You Measure Processes?
- How People Make Decisions Within Processes
- How to Avoid the 10 Biggest Mistakes in Process Modeling
- How to Avoid the Four Most Common Mistakes of Sales Process Mapping
- Human Capital Management and BPM
- Human Performance Technology
- Human Processes: Discovering Collaboration
- Human Processes: The Business Process Spectrum
- If you are not Modeling Data how do you know your Processes Work?
- Increasing Employee Engagement in Process: The Case for Crowdsourcing
- Integrated Compliance, Quality and Process Management System
- Integrating and Aligning Multiple Process Methodologies
- Integrity: The Core Core Competency in the Age of Digital Transparency
- Introducing Business Architecture
- ISPI and Human Performance Improvement
- It’s the Customer Journey That Counts
- ITIL®, COBIT®, and CMMI®: Ongoing Confusion of Process and Function
- Job Aids and Checklists
- Knowledge Workers, Experts, and the Analysis of Knowledge
- Leading Indicators vs. Lagging Indicators
- Lean versus Six Sigma
- Managing Business Processes: How Does a Company Manage Business Processes?
- Managing Risks with an End-to-End Process View
- Managing your Risks by Managing your Process
- Manufacturing and Service Processes
- Measurement and Services
- Measuring Process Performance
- Measuring Processes
- Metricizing the World
- Michael Hammer’s Process and Enterprise Maturity Model
- Model the Customer Process
- Modelling Processes and the Question of Impact
- Models, not Modules – Keeping your Process Models “Human-readable”
- Motivation for Change
- Moving Beyond Processes to Outcomes
- Now’s Your Chance – What to Cover in an Executive Briefing on Business Processes
- Once More on Business Process Methodologies
- Once More: Porter on Competitive Advantage
- Once More: What is BPM?
- Peace Accord Reached! Process vs. Capability Debate Ends with a Whimper
- Performance Improvement: Ain’t Misbehaving: The Behavioral Side of Improvement Work
- Perspectives on Process Modeling
- Playing the BPM Gamification Game
- Practical Process: 90/10
- Practical Process: The Problem With Problems
- Process Architecture on a Budget – Part 1
- Process Architecture on a Budget – Part 2
- Process for the People or Just for Experts?
- Process Governance
- Process in the Digital Revolution
- Process Modeling Notations and Workflow Patterns
- Process on Demand and Cloud Services
- Process, Strategy Maps and the balanced scorecard
- Processes and Capabilities
- Processes vs. Projects
- Processes, Feedback, and Management
- Processes, Value Streams, and Capabilities
- Putting the M back in BPM
- Ratios for Your BPM Center of Excellence
- Reference Models: The Long, Long Shortcut
- Reunifying Knowledge and Business Process Management
- Scoping Processes
- Six Sigma and HPT: Mutual Benefits
- Smarter Smart Process Apps
- Some Thoughts on Process Discovery
- Steps Toward a Discipline for Process Managers
- Supply Chains as Business Processes
- Systems Thinking: The "Core" Core Competency for BPM
- That Squishy Culture Stuff
- The Business Architecture Landscape
- The Business Process Manifesto
- The Case for Process Architecture
- The Consumer Has the Technology The Market Has the Process
- The Four Key Diagrams for Business Process Analysis Work
- The Human Side of an Enterprise Architecture
- The Hype about Simulation and Optimization
- The Primacy of Process
- The Roots of the Business Process Mapping
- The Six Fallacies of Business Process Improvement
- The Two Performers: People and Technology
- There’s a ‘Why’ in BPM
- Thinking Processes, Capabilities and Services What’s in a Word?
- Types of Process Methodologies
- Understanding Why and How Well
- Use Context Diagrams to Bridge from Value Streams to Processes and Services
- Using ROI to Measure the Results of Business Process Improvement Initiatives
- Value Chains, Value Streams and Business Architecture
- Value Nets and Value Chains
- Weighing in on BPMN – What it’s Good for, What it’s Not
- What Do Business Process Managers Manage?
- What is a BPM Practitioner?
- What is a Business Architecture?
- What is a Business Process?
- What is Expertise?
- What is the Process Modeling ROI?
- What Kind of Service Does a Business Process Need?
- What New Technology Should a Manager Use?
- What Organizations Need is a BPM Roadmap with Clear Benefits
- What’s in a Name? It’s Just Window Dressing, isn’t it?
- What’s In, What’s Out? Thoughts on Scoping Models
- What’s So Special about Your Process?
- Where Does BPMS Fit Into BPM?
- Where Does One End and the Other Begin?
- Who Cares About Your Business Processes? Part 2: Stakeholder Analysis in Business Process Architecture
- Who Cares About Your Business Processes?
- Who’s Selling BPM to Whom?
- Working at Different Levels
BP Trends Book Review
BP Trends Spotlight
IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication
Journal of Knowledge Management Practice
Queensland University of Technology
The Web Graph Database
Web-Based Article or Blog
Zachman Web Site Article
Created from the Casewise Model 00 - Kybernetica Model on 31/07/2016 at 20:01